Thursday, December 17, 2009

I've Been Missing But Now...I'm Back?

Wow, it has been a little over a year since I posted ANYTHING to this blog. Still don't have many followers but hey, I plan on changing that.

When I first started this blog, I really didn't do any promoting of it. Just had it as one of my links on some of the social websites I was part of (and still am) but now I'm REALLY going to try to push this ahead. I enjoy writing to this blog, I MISS writing to this blog, so be on the look out in the coming weeks for a rain of new posts!

Please, if you enjoy my older posts, add this blog's link to your webpages: http://www.sensuallyunlimited.blogspot.com/ ! There's even a special section just for links on my favorite social website: http://www.facebook.com/ ! Add me if you like: Eboni McCready (name) or sapphiredark@msn.com (email).

1 comment:

SharnellMegan said...

looking forward to reading the new stuff.

ive gotten kinda discouraged because I dont get comments other than from the people I know. BUT hey something is better than nothing.