Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What Is Sensually Unlimited?

Hi, my name is Eboni Shante' AKA D.A. Athren. I'm 22 years old and have been called by my friends at times "an unlicensed sex therapist with a twist of relationship counselling". *lol* I'm painfully single but I've been in a lot of deep commitments and lost greatly during the little time that I've been on this earth. I decided, since my advice has helped so many people, both young and old, solve their problems, with friends and lovers, that I should put it up for the whole world to see.

So... now it all boils down to what this is! "Sensually Unlimited" is a blog about everything you need to know about modern day commitments both friendship and relationship wise. The times have changed SO much that even the most simple of rules to keeping good tidings with others aren't taught any more or people have just lost sight of them in the swell of vanity and selfishness that society (the media) has projected out.

"Sensually Unlimited" will touch base with these simple principles and turn them around to accommodate the changing wave of society. You'll find EVERYTHING here from basic relationship and friendship guides to sexual encounters 101. You might read one day about how to keep the intimacy in your relationship and then the very next day read about how you can make sure your best friend feels appreciated! You'll find updated first date plans to ways to make a friends' night out affordable for the crunched wallet. And guys, you'll even find easy-to-make-get-them-to-say-"Oh My God!" recipes for if you really wanna impress that lucky someone. These recipes are soooo simple that even an 11 year old could do it without setting the house on fire!

This place will be your Wal-Mart of information about anything and EVERYTHING involving another person. I SOOO look forward to meeting you all and helping you make the most out of life!

No comments: